NATURAL GOODNESS DELIVERED WORLDWIDE
Free shipping on all orders over 35€ (otherwise 2.99€)
- Suntribe All Natural Sports Bundle – Sunscreen & Aftersun Combo
- ✓ All you need for a worry-free holiday with friends or family ✓ Contains: 1x All Natural Mineral Sunscreens for Body & Face (100ml), 1x All Natural Zinc Sunscreen WHITE to protect the most sensitive parts of your skin (face, lips, nose) and 1x All Natural Aftersun Body Butter. ✓ 100% natural and organic ingredients. Gentle on your skin, suitable…
- Add to cart
- Suntribe All Natural Family Bundle – Sunscreen & Aftersun Combo
- ✓ All you need for a worry-free holiday with friends or family ✓ Contains: 4x All Natural Mineral Sunscreens for Body & Face (50ml each, 200ml in total), 2x All Natural Zinc Sunscreens to protect the most sensitive parts of your skin (blue & white, 10g each) and 1x All Natural Aftersun Body Butter (150ml). ✓ 100% natural and organic…
- Add to cart
- Suntribe Super Cosy Hooded Surf & Change Poncho
- ✓ Extra thick and cosy, made from extra thick 420 g/m2 combed cotton - this poncho keeps you warm even when it’s chilly outside! One of the thickest and warmest ponchos currently available on the market. ✓ Perfect to use as a changing towel on any occasion, and year round. At the beach, after sports, or just after the shower…
- Add to cart
Our warehouse is located in Sweden, and even though your order will be processed and sent out lightning fast (often within the same day) shipping will take longer the further away from us you live. Here are the shipping times you can expect: Sweden: 1-2 days. Central / North Europe: 3-5 days. South Europe: 3-7 days. North America: 6-8 days. Africa: 14-18 days. Australia: 10-12 days. Asia: 10-20 days. South America: 10-20 days.
You can order from anywhere on planet earth, shipping always costs € 2.99 / SEK 29 / £ 2.99, depending on the country that you are based in. Shipping is free for all orders over € 35 / 350 SEK / £ 35.
Yes! All Suntribe’s Sunscreens have the necessary cosmetics certifications and are certified at independent laboratories to verify their claims, such as SPF factor and broad spectrum protection (UVB / UVA) capabilities. You can find out more about our certifications on our Transparency page.
Many chemical ingredients used in conventional sunscreens have been found to be damaging to the environment. Oxybenzone, one of the most commonly used ingredients which is found in 3,500 brands of sunscreens worldwide, is of particular concern.
Researchers have found that Oxybenzone damages coral with on concentrations as low as 62 parts per trillion, which is equivalent to a single drop of water in six and a half Olympic-sized swimming pools. Considering the fact that between 6000-14000 tons of sunscreen end up in coral zones each year, one can easily imagine the devastating impact conventional sunscreens have on our planet’s precious coral reefs (Source).
We only use non-nano Zinc Oxide in our sunscreen. Along with Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide is the only UVA & UVB blocker that has been deemed safe for coral reefs. Zinc Oxide is recommended by the US National Park Service as the most environmentally friendly available form of sunscreen protection. Remember, if it is on your skin, it is on the reef as well!
We want you to be 100% happy, and therefore have a full refund policy within 30 days after you have received your order. It doesn’t matter if the product has been opened – please give it a full test at the beach or climb Mount Everest with it before you decide. If you’re unhappy with the products after having tested them, we will offer you a suitable solution, for example a free replacement or a money refund. If you would like to return your product just send us an email to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy with a suggested solution!
Yes! What many do not know is that the difference in protection between SPF 30 and SPF 50 is only 1%. SPF 30 protects against 97% of sunburn rays, while SPF 50 protects against 98%. SPF 50 sunscreens can therefore mislead people into thinking they are more protected than they actually are. SPF 50 also requires the use of UV filters that are not as safe as Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, the only UV filter we use. For this reason we never go above SPF 30.
You can find out more about this topic in this blog article: Why SPF 30 is the New SPF 50